Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

Google Pages

After a long wait of more than three weeks, google finally gave me space for uploading a webpage.
Aah! what a relief. Now good bye to the nasty and embarassing matrimonial and job ads which keeps coming on the side panel of geocities.

Google Pages look more simple, sane (I mean it!) and has quite a lot of features that can help lazy html coders like me. In fact, you don't need to know any html coding to create a webpage in googlepages. The edit functions are similar to the gmail which we use. For the html savvys (I hope I spelt it right!), you can directly upload the code.

Google is innovating day in day out. Googlepages rock Man! Kudos to google! Keep innovating!

To visit my webpage (I will edit the template and writeup soon) check out http://sreejith.narayanan.googlepages.com/


Comments:
Great you have got a page on Google! But they haven't even given me Chat (Google Talk) within my account yet. :-(
 
whathe??? there is no difference from what it was on yahoo to what it is on google...
 
An Update:
I have got Chat and also a Google page. Thanks, I came to know about Googlepages from you. :-)
http://sreejith.info.googlepages.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?