Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Mclaren Unveils a New Look!

Mclaren unveils the new striking chrome livery in their car, which looks fabulous. This is a facelift from the silver and black model they have been using since 97. This change is believed to be the precursor to the arrival of mobile phone giants vodafone as the main sponsor of the Mclaren F1 team in 2007.

Hope this year gives it a great start for what it is predicted to be a golden period for them, with Alonso coming into the line up in 2007 and join Montoya, and with a strong backing of Vodafone. They are expecting to rewrite the record books in the coming years, bettering their dream run from 88-92 when Senna and Prost were invincible, or the Schumacher era in Ferrari. But they will have to face tough competition from Ferrari, with the speculated line up of Kimi Raikkonen and the one and only one Valentino Rossi! Rossi has nothing left to accomplish in Moto GP, and he is bored of winning there, and is looking for more competition and challenge.

Let us keep our fingers crossed, hoping to see one of the greatest fought battles in F1 in the coming years

Go Mclaren!

Comments:
Hi mallu!! You have given me a new inspiration to give some touch-ups to my blog. Will be doing it soon whenever I pass the threshold of motivation ;-) Your blog is pseud man... keep up with it. You can count me in as a regular visitor now....heheheee....and yes you yet to send me the Trekking pictures...share and send me the ip.
 
Yo! Kimi back on the roads would be awesome. Great driver he is! Agree with you, the coming seasons would be really interesting. Drivers have no fear and the machines are ever improving.
 
Mclaren are good da. But then this year's new funda with the wing design makes the car look denuded da. i cant digest looking at a mordern day F1 car without its charecterstic long big back wing
 
Mclaren. Wots that? Some kinda vegetable??? LOL
Thanks for dropping by :)
 
hmm.. when can i buy one such for myself :-((
 
@ Sreejith: even my fav is kimi. but,Kimi is a finnish, and in the F1 arena, finns are unlucky chaps, remember the ill luck of hakkinen?

@bhaand: OH! I never knew that, and another change is that they are keeping only one brand of tyres, and Michelin is going to withdraw frm F1.

@ silverineI wish Mclaren were a piece of vegetable,so tht I could buy a few ;)

@jithu: I wish the above statement were true, without which I dont see any prospects of my affording a mclaren ;)
 
F1 sans michelin, gosh
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?