Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Tenets of Sith Philosophy

Fear leads to anger.
Anger leads to hate.
Hatred leads to power.
Power leads to victory.
Let your anger flow through you.
Your hate will make you strong.
True power is only achieved through
testing the limits of one's anger,
passing through unscathed.
Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable.
The dark side of the force
offers unimaginable power.
The dark side is stronger than the light.
The weak deserve their fate.
Very true..

It looks as though I am also going to become a death eater :D.. I have always been charmed by the dark characters. If I were a sorcerer, I want to be Lord Voldemort or Snape (he is a not a dark character though ;)). In the recent malayalam movie Ananthabadram, I like the character portrayed by Manoj K Jayan. I wonder why didn't he win the state award for the superlative performance in the movie.

My favorite pastry is Black Forest :P

Favorite Movie of 2005, Black .

My favorite music album is Dark Side of the moon.

Dark Lord rules!

Comments:
Blessings. You are one of us now.
 
Victory against whom?

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
-Abraham Lincoln

The Sith fought among each other.Hence the one master one apprentice rule.
 
@ Dasan: thank you for the blessings! hail dark lord! hail u know who :-)
@bhaand: yes. it is all black now, and i am relishing.. Grrrr
@raavan: I am fighting against my lighter self which is abysmally weak.
 
WELL I AGREE WITH YOU PAL.....I ALSO LIKE THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE AS YOU...I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A SITH...NOW I CAN'T STOP MYSELF OF IT.IT HAS ME...IT RULES ME...I LOVE IT...I ALWAYS DID.
 
This website may interest you: http://melektaus.wix.com/cotb
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?