Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

Dreamer

An incomplete list of things to be tried out for a change... while riding a cycle..

1. Ride the cycle standing, leaving both hands from the handle

2. Pedal really fast, on reaching a downward incline, get down from the seat and sit on the rod where we sit while taking a lift

3. Ride the cycle holding the right handle with the left hand and vice versa*

I was dreaming today morning about this (really, i fell from the cycle a few times though) when Vinay (Raavan) came and woke me up at 4.00 am for a broom stick. Don't know how to resume a dream, else i would have done so....

* This thing I have personally tried out and have made my friend Kiran to try out. As expected, both of us fell down...

Comments:
I got a third culprit for my third wish... the non suspecting J Vinay, a.k.a Raavan... He didn't fall down as I had warned him....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?